Newquay Lions have been organising an annual holiday for deserving families/groups for over 20 years, and we have enjoyed the support of many Lions clubs and other organisations from all over the country.
Newquay, being one of Cornwall’s premier resorts, is a unique town offering all the facilities required to make a fantastic holiday destination.
2018 wad the thirteenth time we have been able to utilise Hendra Holiday Park that offers so many facilities to our guests.
Just look at some of the things that will be made available to the families/groups that you sponsor for a holiday:
- the latest caravans, equipped to a high standard, with full cooking facilities, TV, fridge and all bedding supplied,
- an official Kid’s Club, allowing parents to have a well-earned break whilst their children are entertained,
- a fantastic Leisure Centre with an indoor pool complex with the latest water slides for all ages. Our guests will have a free entry pass to this facility,
- top-class entertainment every night in the Cabaret Bar at no cost to our families/groups,
- daytime activities to local attractions, such as Camel Creek Adventures (formerly Crealy Theme Park), Dairyland, and many more, with all our guests being able to attend.
- the old traditions that have proved so popular over the years, including a Welcome BBQ and Goodbye Cornish Pasty Evening,
- at all times during the holiday, the Lions are on hand to provide our guests with any assistance required.